Vision and Mission
To inculcate and sustain the quality in all dimensions of higher education catering to the national and global needs and create awareness of human rights, value system, culture and heritage of the country.
- To equip and empower students with relevant knowledge, competence and creativity to face regional and global challenges.
- To promote the building up of character in youth by religion and ethics as an integral part of education.
- To facilitate a broad range of learning opportunities for learners engrossed in graduate, postgraduate and research programmes.
- To provide the right kind of leadership in all walks of life.
- To create homogeneous intermingling of all sections of the society.